lately

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ugh, I am so sorry I have been neglecting my blog lately. Making the switch to freelance designer as been a bit of a struggle. My work flow is always unpredictable, sometimes reaching out for any job, then the inevitable swamp when I overextend myself. I am currently emerging from that feeling of having an overwhelming amount of projects, to the point where you don't know where to begin. I love it don't get me wrong, but it means putting personal projects on the back burner. I am trying to figure out a healthy routine that allows me time to work, but also allows time for personal projects. Trying to find balance is sometimes a lot easier said than done, but it is time for me to get serious about it.


1 comments:

  1. I think we could find some balance with some evening cocktails! I struggle every. single. day. with balance and it is completely frustrating. I have been neglecting my blog this week because this little thing called work got in the way. I feel your pain sista.

    ReplyDelete

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger