springs here

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

and it kind of feels like it? high 50's are better than snow in my book. I can't wait for things to start blooming. We moved into our new house during January, so I am looking forward to seeing what we have to work with in terms of foliage and flowers. We have the family coming over this weekend to help out with a raised flower bed for our new garden. I am a notorious plant killer so I am a bit nervous. A girl can only try. And try i will! I am hoping 2013 is the year my gardening skills come into full bloom. I will keep you posted.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I wish it were spring. It is supposed to snow tomorrow.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I can't even handle that! Sending warm vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger