The Atlanta Fair

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The man and I did what any normal person does on st. pattys day, go to a totally over the top carnival. As soon as we entered our senses were shot into over drive. There was just so much to take in, so much activity in such a small space. I wish we could of stayed until dark to see those fancy signs come alive, but the colors during the day were fantastic. Bold primarly color signs, mixed with patterns, I am kicking myself for not bringing my good camera. O and those rides. I feel like every single ride was all about circles and speed. Two things of which I did not want any part of with a belly full of cotton candy and funnel cake. I kept getting flashbacks of the problem child movie, do you remember that scene when everyone starts barfing on one of those rides?! Yah, no thank you. All in all it was quite an experience to say the least. Also technically they called this a fair, but I am not really sure what the difference between a fair and a carnival is...here is the link if your in the area and want to check it out.



2 comments:

  1. Haha! Problem Child was my favorite movie when I was a kid...I would always make my dad rent it from Blockbuster. I'm gunna have to check out this carnival/fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg it was seriously one of my favorites too!!! I wonder if videodrome would have it, I need to watch it now.

    ReplyDelete

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger