summer salad

Monday, July 15, 2013



i am coming off a weekend of not so great eating. last night I ordered a avocado spinach wrap only to find my avocado aversion is still going strong. i instead filled up on sides of sweet potato fries and tots. yummy, but not really a balanced dinner. it seems I eat the healthiest during the week, when I able to prepare food for myself, by myself. this salad is currently my FAVORITE. I literal have it (or a version of it) everyday. It is so easy to make and super delicious (and nutritious!)

Here's what I put in it:
spinach
romaine
walnuts 
sliced strawberries
wasabi peas
goat cheese
raspberry vinaigrette 

the sweetness of the dressing and the strawberries, mixed with the creaminess of the goat cheese, and the crunch of the wasabi and walnuts is divine! what is your favorite salad concoctions? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger