TGIF

Friday, June 20, 2014


OOooooEEeeeee, it's the weekend baby! Time to lather on some sunscreen and get some pool time in. Summer has started.

O N E
Attempting solids, this particular evening we tried carrots. Pretty surprised he liked them since we are not a fan of our other fellow orange vegetable mr. sweet potato, but hey I am not complaining. I read somewhere that it takes 13 tries to get your kid on board with a food he seems to have an aversion to. I think we are on try number 7 for sweet potato...I will not give up!

T W O
We spent fathers day with my family and the in-laws so the day before we went out for pizza as a family of three. Think this may be our new fathers day tradition.

T H R E E
Going to share this recipe as soon as I get my hands on another watermelon, but I made this amaze strawberry jalapeƱo margarita with the vitamix the other night.

F O U R
post swim baby booty and tan lines

P I C S   F R O M    I N S T A G R A M
@MICHELLEMMANFRE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger