Stella for adidas

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

i just wrapped up a super rad presentation for one of my clients. while I can't share the presentation with you due to confidentiality, i can share some of the fab imagery i used in it. my client is pitching stella mccartneys athletic collection for adidas. have you guys seen stellas new adidas line? the colors are fabulous and the designs are super cutting edge. here is some of the recent campaign images i used for the presentation. (and can i just say how giddy I am knowing that somewhere in london stella is going to lay her fabulously tasteful eyes on my lil' ol' presentation...eeekkkk can't help but get a little star struck!)


to shop stellas adidas line click here

1 comments:

  1. Love these colors! Sounds like a great opportunity…can't wait to see what you came up with!!

    ReplyDelete

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger