Moms day dIy

Wednesday, May 8, 2013






Looking for a hand made goodie to give that special lady in your life? I made these bath fizzies this past rainy weekend and they turned out so well I am gifting it to my mommas. They are super easy and will have your house (and bod) smelling like a fancy soap shop. I finally got to use my essentials oils (lavendar and patchouilli) that I have had forever. Don't have essential oils, no problem, use some lemon or dried ginger. I had the most fun mixing smells together.

How to:
1 cup baking soda
.5 cup citric acid
.5 cup sea salt
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoon witch hazel (or water)
1 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla)
a few drops of essential oils

combine baking soda, salt, and citric acid and mix well. then, combine olive oil, witch hazel and almond extract in a small separate bowl. stir well and add essential oils if using. add the wet ingredients to the dry and very quickly mix well. quickly work the mixture into your mold of choice. let set for at least 24 hours or until hardened. when dry store in an air tight container.

happy moms day to all you mommas out there!


1 comments:

  1. Love these. I made a few types, lavendar and orange flavored.

    ReplyDelete

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger