Jamz

Thursday, March 14, 2013


I am in full blown production mode over here which means I of course have the music blasting. Here is currently what I am jamming out too. There is nothing like music to make you shake your hips a little while you work. On a side note I am obsessed with finding new music, so if you have any music recommendations I am all ears!

listen here: spotify

totally enormous extinct dinosaurs | garden
the neighbourhood | sweater weather
friends | friend crush
handsome furs | repatriated
black light dinner party | older together 
crystal fighters | champion sound
talking heads | artists only
future islands | walking through the door
gardens & villas | orange blossom
purity ring | lofticries
small black | search party


0 comments:

Post a Comment

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger