On Rotation

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I remember the moment I learned music was more than what is on the radio. I was in the back seat of my best friends brothers car, and he had modest mouses gravity rides everything. I hadn't heard anything like it. It was raw, underproduced, yet fluid, melodic...it touched my soul. I never looked at music the same, I was changed. I then sought music out, i needed it like a drug, and to this day i still do.  With spotify and pandora I seem to be at new music over load, which is so totally awesome!

Each week I am going to either share songs, videos or albums. This week I leave you with six albums I listen to from start to finish quite often. I would love to know if you have heard of these bands, and if not listen to them and let me know what you think. Also feel free to share with me, I think designers, artists, etc. listen to the best type of music!

1 // Kisses //  The Heart of the Nightlife
2 // Fever Ray // Fever Ray
3 // Small Black // New Chain
4 // Blood Orange // Coastal Grooves
5 // Gardens & Villa // Gardens & Villa
6 // Purity Ring // Shrines

link brings you to the artists spotify page


0 comments:

Post a Comment

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger