Margot & Richie

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Can you believe Halloween is just around the corner? I tell you October is flying on by. We are headed to scoutmobs halloween party this weekend with some friends. We went last year and had SO much fun, thinking it is the start of a halloween tradition.

So I am normally not one to do matching outfits with my man, just isn't really my thing. However, this year we are taking the plunge and going as our fav characters from Wes Andersons the Royal Tenenbaums. Margot & Richie...meet Michelle & Joey. I will be sure to take some pics!


Get the look for Margo with these essential. Also don't forget your pack of cigs, heavy eyeliner, wooden finger and an overall depressed demeanor. 
coat // dress // socks // bag // gloves
glasses // racket // blazer // headband // scarf


need some more halloween costume inspiration check out designlovefest & oh happy day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger