Showered with Love

Friday, April 29, 2011

They call it a bridal shower, but it really should be called Christmas for Brides. I got to see the faces of my favorite people...my sister and best friend both made the trip from NYC to hot Lanta to celebrate. And I literally opened up so many amazing gifts that I was puddling with sweat.  A small price to pay for the love and over whelming generosity that I received that day.


Here is a sweet collage that my soon to be sister-in-law Meryl put together...a mash-up of such a lovely day! Thanks so much my loves for taking on such an enormous task and planning such a wonderful shower for me! I am forever grateful!



I thought since I live in Atlanta instead of making a bouquet of flowers with my shower ribbons to do  some sort of hat.  As I opened presents, out of the corner of my eye,  I see my bridesmaids piecing together each bow/ribbon/garnish securing each piece to a paper plate base. The ribbons piling painfully on top of one another and the diameter exceeding that of the paper plate until.....ta dah (or my reaction "oh my dear gawd")


Guess I will be making quite a statement come the day of the rehearsal....me and my bright ideas! O deary me!

*Outfit: 
Romper: Lucca Couture (I stumbled across this fun floral number at Loehmanns 70% off...spent a wopping 17 smackers, bargains like this make me sqquueell with excitement!)
Belt: thrift store find
Shoes: Target


0 comments:

Post a Comment

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger